From Dota 2 Wiki
- In the 6.72 gameplay patch, the teleport aspect of this spell was moved to Holy Persuasion.
- In the 6.75 gameplay patch, the teleport aspect was separated from Holy Persuasion and turned into a 5th ability, which levels together with Test of Faith.
- Cannot be cast on ancient creeps.
- Allied non-hero units and lane creeps can be teleported as well, but like allied heroes, they are not teleported instantly.
- When targeting own units, they are teleported instantly.
- Own illusions are treated like heroes and teleported after the delay.
- This ability got replaced by Penitence in the 6.15 gameplay patch.
- Applies a basic dispel on the target upon cast.
- Can be cast on allies and enemies. Can be cast on invulnerable units.
- Does not slow allied targets.
- Despite the tooltip, it actually always slowed for 100% movement speed and 100 attack speed.
- The slow deceases in 7/3.5/2.33/1.75 second intervals, resulting in 1/2/3/4 intervals. This is how much it slows on each interval and level:
- Level 1: 10%
- Level 2: 20%/10%
- Level 3: 30%/20%/10%
- Level 4: 40%/30%/20%/10%
- This ability got replaced by Holy Persuasion in the 6.15 gameplay patch.
- The damage is dealt in a separate damage instance, right after the attack damage is applied.
- Chen's health is checked upon projectile hit.
- This ability got replaced by Hand of God in the 6.15 gameplay patch.
- When cast, the next allied hero (including Chen himself) who dies is resurrected after the delay. It does not matter how much time passes after the cast.
- Right after being reincarnated, the ally is invulnerable for the next 5 seconds.
- After an ally died, the effect of the spell ends. The next dying ally is not reincarnated, a new cast is required.
- This ability got replaced by Perdition in the 6.00 gameplay patch.