From Dota 2 Wiki
|Made from the milk of a long lost Furbolg vendor, it restores the vitality of those who taste it.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Cheese is completely sharable.
- However, only the hero picking it up first can sell it.
- Cheese stacks with itself in the inventory.
- Unlike the Aegis of the Immortal, Cheese is not reclaimed by Roshan.
Ability[edit | edit source]
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- While hard to obtain over the course of most games, Cheese can be an extremely useful item during team fights, as it allows you to cast more spells and survive longer with its incredible restorative effects.
- The Cheese has a huge sell price of 500 gold. If a key item is needed, it may be worth it to sell the cheese to get the item, instead of consuming it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before Cheese, this item was named "Hunk of Cheese" and before that, it was named "Furbolg Cheese", which matches the item's current lore.
Gallery[edit | edit source]