From Dota 2 Wiki
- Level 10 right talent: Increased attack damage bonus from 30 to 35.
- Grants you and all allied player units on the map max movement speed and zero unit collision for a short duration. Any enemy units you or your allies come into collision with take some damage and get stunned. Enemies can only be affected by stampede impact once.
- Reduced collision size from 24 to 12.
- No longer deals damage to melee attackers in 2 instances (it used to deal 5/10/15/20 upon attack start and 10/20/30/40 upon reaching attack point).
- Reduced damage to melee attackers from 15/30/45/60 to 12.5/15/37.5/50.
- Increased damage to ranged attackers from 5/10/15/20 to 12.5/15/37.5/50.
- Increased base agility from 14 to 15.
- Reduced base intelligence and gain from 16 + 2 to 15 + 1.7.
- Reduced base attack damage from 32-42 to 32-34 (total attack damage is now 55-57).
- Reduced base armor from 1 to 0 (total armor is now 2.14).
- Replaced Insult with Double Edge
- Double Edge:
- The Centaur summons a tremendous amount of inner strength and releases a very powerful attack. It can only be done at melee range, and it damages both the Warchief and the enemy unit.
- Cast range: 150
- Damage: 175/250/325/400
- Mana cost: 75/90/105/120
- Cooldown: 25
- Notes: Deals Magical damage to the target and Pure to self. The self-damage is lethal. Interrupts the target upon cast.
- Reduced base strength from 24 to 23.
- Increased base agility and gain from 12 + 1.25 to 14 + 2.
- Increased base intelligence and gain from 15 1.5 to 16 + 2.
- Increased base armor from 0 to 1 (total armor is now 2.96).
- Hoof Stomp
- Reduced stun duration from 1/1.75/2.5/3.25 to 0.75/1.5/2.25/3.
- Increased mana cost from 80/95/105/120 to 80/100/115/130.
- Increased cooldown from 7 to 8.5.
- Increased Insult radius from 200/300/400/600 to 200/350/500/700.