From Dota 2 Wiki
|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
- Increased strength gain from 2.9 to 3.2.
- Reduced base health regeneration from 0.75 to 0.5.
- Drunken Haze
- Reduced cast time from 0.3 to 0.2.
- Increased duration from 4 to 4.5.
- Increased Drunken Brawler critical damage from 200% to 230%.
- Reduced Hurl Boulder cast time from 0.4 to 0.25.
- Level 20 right talent: Replaced 40 seconds respawn time reduction 2 seconds Thunder Clap slow duration bonus.
- Demolish now grants a flat 90/180/270 attack damage bonus, instead of increasing total attack damage by 300%.
- Reduced Earth's base attack time from 1.35 to 1.25.
- Level 15 left talent: Increased magic resistance bonus from 12% to 15%.
- Level 20 right talent: Increased respawn time reduction from 35 to 40.
- Level 25 right talent: Increased attack damage bonus from 75 to 120.
- Level 25 left talent: Replaced +20 Storm, Earth and Fire armor with +2000 Storm, Earth and Fire health.
- Level 15 left talent: Increased magic resistance bonus from 10% to 12%.
- Fire now has phasing movement.
- Level 10 right talent: Increased attack speed bonus from 25 to 30.
- Level 15 right talent: Replaced +20 movement speed bonus with +75 Thunder Clap damage.
- Level 20 right talent: Increased respawn time reduction from 25 to 35.
- Level 25 left talent: Increased Storm, Earth and Fire armor bonus from 14 to 20.
- Drunken Haze
- Now uses a projectile which travels at a speed of 1600, instead of being instant. [ ]
- No longer has a 200 effect radius.
- Reduced cast time from 0.4 to 0.3.
- Rescaled movement speed slow from 14%/18%/22%/26% to 10%/20%/30%/40%.
- Rescaled miss chance from 45%/55%/65%/75% to 70%.
- Reduced duration from 8 to 4.
- Reduced creep duration from 12 to 4. [ ]
- Reduced mana cost from 50 to 25.
- Increased Demolish damage bonus from 150% to 300%.
- Increased Dispel Magic damage to summons from 850 to 1000.
- Added talents:
- Increased attack range from 128 to 150.
- Changed attack damage type from Pierce to Hero.
- Changed armor type from Strong to Hero.
- Reduced attack damage from 37/75/159-43/84/171 to 15/35/55-25/45/65.
- Changed armor type from Strong to Hero.
- Rescaled attack damage from 72/115/144-82/130/164 to 75/115/155-85/125/165. [ ]
- Replaced Pulverize with Demolish
- Deals bonus damage to buildings.
- Building attack damage bonus: 150%
- Increased Wind Walk backstab damage from 100 on each level to 100/160/220. [ ]
- Increased base agility from 16 to 22.
- Drunken Haze now affects a 200 radius around the target.
- Thunder Clap is now dispellable.
- Changed Primal Split selection order from Storm/Earth/Fire to Earth/Storm/Fire.
- Reworked Aghanim's Scepter upgrade:
- No longer increases duration from 15/17/19 to 20/23/26.
- No longer reduces cooldown from 180/150/120 to 150/120/90.
- No longer increases Earth health from 1500/2250/3000 to 2250/3000/3800.
- No longer increases Earth mana from 400/500/600 to 500/600/600
- No longer increases Earth attack damage from 37-43/75-84/159-171 to 75-84/159-171/179-191.
- No longer increases Storm health from 1000/1500/1900 to 1500/1900/2400.
- No longer increases Storm mana from 500/750/750 to 750/750/750.
- No longer increases Storm attack damage from 37-43/75-84/159-171 to 75-84/159-171/174-186.
- No longer increases Fire health from 900/1350/1800 to 1350/1800/2200.
- No longer increases Fire Permanent Immolation damage from 15/30/45 to 30/45/55.
- Grants Thunder Clap to Earth, Drunken Haze to Storm, and Drunken Brawler to Fire.
- The abilities granted are at the same level as Brewmaster's abilities.
- Cooldowns are independent of the original Brewmaster.
- Increased collision size from 12 to 24.
- Increased base health regeneration from 0.25 to 0.75 (total health regen is now 1.44).
- Reduced collision size from 24 to 12.
- Increased Primal Split cooldown from 180/150/120 ( 150/120/90) to 180/160/140 ( 160/140/120).
- Increased Permanent Immolation damage from 10/10/30 to 15/30/45.
- Removed Taunt ability from Earth.
- Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrade for Primal Split:
- Increases duration from 15/17/19 to 20/23/26.
- Reduces cooldown from 180/150/120 to 150/120/90.
- Increases health from 1500/2250/3000 to 2250/3000/3800.
- Increases mana from 400/500/600 to 500/600/600
- Increases attack damage from 37-43/75-84/159-171 to 75-84/159-171/179-191.
- Increases health from 1000/1500/1900 to 1500/1900/2400.
- Increases mana from 500/750/750 to 750/750/750.
- Increases attack damage from 37-43/75-84/159-171 to 75-84/159-171/174-186.
- Increases health from 900/1350/1800 to 1350/1800/2200.
- Increases attack damage from 52-62/105-120/214-234 to 105-120/214-234/234-254.
- Increases Permanent Immolation damage from 15/30/45 to 30/45/55.
- Primal Split
- Reduced mana cost from 150/225/320 to 125/175/225
- Increased duration from 15 to 15/20/25.
- Fixed Brewmaster not facing the direction of the Brewling he reappears in at the end of Primal Split.
- [Undocumented] Fixed Drunken Brawler icon not updating when the ensured crit/evasion are ready/on cooldown.
- Fixed AoE gold not being given to hidden heroes (such as Phoenix using Supernova, Brewmaster using Primal Split).
- Fixed turn rates for the following heroes: Lifestealer, Alchemist, Clockwerk, Bounty Hunter, Dark Seer, Dazzle, Ancient Apparition, Brewmaster, Chen, Silencer, Lone Druid, Spectre and Spirit Breaker.
- Fixed attack range being 138 instead of 128.
- Fixed critical strike working against wards.
- Fixed base health regeneration (0.25->0.75).
- Fixed Storm's Dispel Magic being unable dispel Sand Storm.
- Fixed Creep-Heroes (like Brewmaster's splits) being able to purchase items directly into the Stash from the Secret Shop.