|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
|Factions|| Qaldin Assassins|
|Gods|| Solar Goddess|
The Second Disciple
|Other Lore||Gondar's Language|
- While his relationship with Soruq is mostly based on rumor, there is no question that he learned something from the hunter, including words to enchant his weapons.
- Gondar is from an unnamed race, and speaks a unique language, which he uses on rare occasions.
- Among other things, Gondar uses smell to track down his targets.
- According to Gondar, he's never lost a mark.
- Gondar is so well known that he takes jobs based on prestige and challenge first, and compensation second.
- Gondar can grow a beard.
- Gondar occasionally sets traps for his targets.
- Gondar takes pleasure in his work, and is known to be cruel
- Gondar has close ties to Qaldin, and owns a fine set of Qaldin Assassin's weapons.
- Gondar has been to the eastern area of the Scintillant Waste.
- Gondar may have once killed a Djinn.
- Gondar hunts Giants.
- Gondar hunted down and killed the Crimson Cut-throat. It was one of the hardest contracts he had ever accepted.
- Gondar regularly loots his target's corpses as part of his payment.
- Gondar may have once been a bandit.
- Gondar sometimes wears a mask treated with oils and waxes to stave off enemy poisons.
- Gondar is a member of the Pangolin Guild.
- Young members of Gondar's race are called kits.
- Gondar may have killed an Ursine for his first hunt as a kit. Its remains were then fashioned into a set of armor for him.
- Gondar has a prior relationship with Riki.
- Gondar has respect for other heroes who possess invisibility.
- Meepo knows Gondar, and tells him that he took care of a "thing" for him.
The Second Disciple
While Gondar learned a great deal from Soruq, the master hunter also took a second disciple, whose name is unknown. Between the three, a sacred trust was forged. Yet, it was the second disciple who ultimately betrayed Soruq, stealing his secrets, and bringing them to an army of infidels. Angered by this, Gondar set aside his normal duties, and went on the hunt. Enlisting in the infidel army, Gondar tracked down the second disciple, and killed him. Then, using the traitor's own blade, Gondar assassinated the general of the infidel army, and brought the organization to an end.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Bounty Hunter
- Play The coffers of Avernus will open if the hunt goes well today.
- Play Hey Hunter! I took care of that thing for ya.
- Play Play Try to keep up, Gondar!
- Play Play Scarves are hard to pull off, but it really works on you Bounty Hunter.
- Play Guess my head's not worth enough for you, Gondar.
- Play Hunter.
- Play Hunter.
Enemies killing Bounty Hunter
- Play Shame there's no bounty on you, Bounty Hunter.
- Play You'll catch your death out there.
- Play Signed your own death warrant.
- Play There's more than one hunter in these woods.
- Play Play Never trust an assassin.
- Play Not bad for a cat toy.
- Play You'll collect no bounty for my pelt.
- Play Play If you think you can bring me down, Bounty Hunter, you've got another thing coming.
- Play Play I'm one bounty you're never cashing in.
- Play I collect your bounty, thththth.
- Play How many ways should we split your bounty, hunter?
- Play Oh! I almost missed you.
- Play Don't track me down if you can't finish the job.
- Play Buy back your own hide now
- Play Your failure was no mystery to me, Bounty Hunter.
- Play Someone put a bounty on a tree?
- Play Play Dead or alive?
- Play That'll teach you to hunt dragons.
- Play Play I spy with my little eye, Bounty Hunter.
- Play Five heads make a bountiful harvest, but he'll be happy with the price he gets for even one.
- Play Play No more hiding!
- Jinada description.
- Bounty Hunter response: Play Damn, I've lost the scent.
- Bounty Hunter response: Play I've never lost a mark, I'm not going to start now.
- Hunter's Hoard description.
- Wraps of the Seasoned Veteran
- Trap Jaw description.
- Creeper's Cruel Painsaw description.
- Hunter in Distant Sands Set
- Djinn Slayer
- Giant Hunter
- The Crimson Cut-throat Set
- Hardened Hunter's Armor description.
- Hardened Hunter's Mask description.
- Master Assassin's Mask description.
- Trappings of the Pangolin Guild
- Kit of the First Hunt description.
- Bounty Hunter response: Play Riki, I've always known you were a backstabber.
- Meepo response: Play Hey Hunter! I took care of that thing for ya.
- Second Disciple's Bastion
- Second Disciple's Dagger