From Dota 2 Wiki
|The Bloodstone's bright ruby color is unmistakable on the battlefield, as the owner seems to have infinite vitality and spirit.|
| Bought From|
|Bonus|| +500 HP|
+9 HP regeneration
+200% Mana regeneration
 Recommended heroes
- Heroes whose default item build includes Bloodstone as a core item: Death Prophet, Leshrac, Timbersaw.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Bloodstone as a situational item: Enchantress, Lina, Necrophos, Ogre Magi, Puck, Rubick, Shadow Shaman, Skywrath Mage, Storm Spirit, Witch Doctor, Zeus.
 Balance changelog
- Bloodpact heal increased from 400 HP + 30 HP/charge to 500 HP + 30 HP/charge.
- Now gives the +10 damage from its components.
- Initial charges increased from 6 to 8.
- Can be activated to instantly kill yourself. This will cause it to trigger the AoE heal that always happens when you die with Bloodstone. 300 second cooldown. Targets the ground to be used, to help prevent accidental usage.
- Charges now increment if you get a kill out of range.
- HP regeneration increased by 1 to equal the sum of its parts.
- Initial charges increased from 5 to 6.
- Respawn time reduction increased from 3 to 4 seconds per charge.
- Now starts with 5 charges.
- Can no longer be disassembled.
- Mana regeneration increased from 150% to 200%.
- HP regeneration increased from 6 to 8.