From Dota 2 Wiki
|The Bloodstone's bright ruby color is unmistakable on the battlefield, as the owner seems to have infinite vitality and spirit.|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Charge Gain Radius: 1675
Death Heal Radius: 1675
Charge Gain per Enemy Hero Death: 1
Mana Regen Bonus per Charge: 1
Respawn Time Reduction per Charge: 3
Death Base Area Heal: 500
Death Bonus Area Heal per Charge: 30
- When having multiple Bloodstones, the one in the higher inventory slot gains charges.
- The top left inventory slot has the highest priority, the bottom left one the lowest.
- The effects of Bloodstone charges from all Bloodstones a hero owns fully stack.
- Gains a charge whenever an enemy hero dies within the radius, or whenever the owner makes a kill from any distance.
- When multiple heroes in a team have Bloodstones, each hero can gain a charge from the same enemy death.
- Each charge directly increases mana regeneration, so each charge regenerates 0.1 mana in 0.1 second intervals.
- Despite the visual effects, the area heal is applied instantly in the entire radius.
- Cannot reduce a hero's death time below 1 second.
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
Leshrac, Timbersaw, Death Prophet.
Techies, Lina, Zeus, Skywrath Mage, Rubick, Storm Spirit, Puck, Shadow Shaman, Necrophos.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]