From Dota 2 Wiki
|The Bloodstone's bright ruby color is unmistakable on the battlefield, as the owner seems to have infinite vitality and spirit.|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Instantly causes you to die.|
|Cast Range: 100
|Begins with 12 charges, and gains a charge each time an enemy hero dies within 1675 range. Each charge grants 1 mana regeneration per second and reduces respawn time by 3 seconds. If the bearer dies, 500 + 30 health per charge is restored to all allies within a 1675 radius, while the Bloodstone loses a third of its charges.|
|Charge Gain Radius: 1675|
Death Heal Radius: 1675
Charge Gain per Enemy Death: 1
Mana Regeneration per Charge: 1
Death Respawn Timer Reduction: 3
Death Base Area Heal: 500
Death Bonus Area Heal per Charge: 30
- When having multiple Bloodstones, the one in the higher inventory slot gains charges.
- The top left inventory slot has the highest priority, the bottom left one the lowest.
- The effects of Bloodstone charges from all Bloodstones a hero owns fully stack.
- Gains a charge whenever an enemy hero dies within the radius, or whenever the owner makes a kill from any distance.
- When multiple heroes in a team have Bloodstones, each hero can gain a charge from the same enemy death.
- Each charge directly increases mana regeneration, so each charge regenerates 0.1 mana in 0.1 second intervals.
- Despite the visual effects, the area heal is applied instantly in the entire radius.
- When the charges reduce the owner's death time to 0 or lower, he instantly respawns.
- This can cause still ongoing spells to affect the owner (e.g. Timber Chain).
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
- Heroes whose default item build includes Bloodstone as a core item: Death Prophet, Leshrac, Timbersaw.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Bloodstone as a situational item: Enchantress, Lina, Necrophos, Ogre Magi, Puck, Rubick, Shadow Shaman, Skywrath Mage, Storm Spirit, Techies, Witch Doctor, Zeus.
Gallery[edit | edit source]