The Bloodstone is an Item listed at the Main Shop, under Armor.
| Pocket Deny|
| Instantly causes you to die.
| Cast Range: 100
- Deals damage in form of HP Removal equal to the owner's unit to the owner upon cast.
- Dying this way counts as a deny.
- Cannot kill the user while invulnerable. Attempting to do so wastes the cooldown.
| Begins with 8 charges, and gains a charge each time an enemy hero dies within 1675 range. Each charge grants 1 mana regeneration per second, reduces the gold lost from death by 25, and reduces respawn time by 4 seconds. If the bearer dies, 500 + 30 health per charge is restored to all allies within a 1675 radius, while the Bloodstone loses a third of its charges. A bloodmark is then placed where the bearer died, granting vision over a 1800 radius and allowing the bearer to gain nearby experience while dead.
| Charge Gain Radius: 1675|
Death Heal Radius: 1675
Death Vision Radius: 1800
Death Experience Gain Radius: 1200
Charge Gain per Enemy Death: 1
Mana Regeneration per Charge: 1
Death Gold Loss Reduction: 25
Death Respawn Timer Reduction: 4
Death Base Area Heal: 500
Death Bonus Area Heal per Charge: 30
- When having multiple Bloodstones, the one in the higher inventory slot gains charges.
- The top left inventory slot has the highest priority, the bottom left one the lowest.
- The effects of Bloodstone charges from all Bloodstones a hero owns fully stack.
- Gains a charge whenever an enemy hero dies within the radius, or whenever the owner makes a kill from any distance.
- When multiple heroes in a team have Bloodstones, each hero can gain a charge from the same enemy death.
- Each charge directly increases mana regeneration, so each charge regenerates 0.1 mana in 0.1 second intervals.
- The number of charges lost on death is rounded up.
- Despite the visual effects, the area heal is applied instantly in the entire radius.
- While dead, the bearer has 1800 radius ground vision at the death location, regardless of whether it is day or night.
- While dead, the bearer earns experience in a 1200 radius at the death location.
- When the charges reduce the owner's death time to 0, it instantly respawns.
- This can cause still ongoing spells to affect the owner still (e.g. Timber Chain).
- Heroes whose default item build includes Bloodstone as a core item: Death Prophet, Leshrac, Timbersaw.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Bloodstone as a situational item: Enchantress, Lina, Necrophos, Ogre Magi, Puck, Rubick, Shadow Shaman, Skywrath Mage, Storm Spirit, Techies, Witch Doctor, Zeus.
- Reduced Energy Booster cost from 1000 to 900.
- Increased recipe cost from 800 to 900.
- Total cost remains 4900.
- Old Bloodstone:
- Recipe: Soul Booster (3300), Perseverance (1750)
- Total cost: 5050
- New Bloodstone:
- Recipe: Soul Booster (3300), Soul Ring (800), recipe (800)
- Total cost: 4900
- Increased Bloodpact death heal from 400 + 30 * charges to 500 + 30 * charges
- Increased Bloodpact starting charges from 6 to 8.
- Added a new active ability
- Pocket Deny:
- Instantly causes the user to die
- Cast range: 100
- Cooldown: 300
- Notes: Counts as a deny. Causes a regular death, so all of Bloodpact's on-death effects still apply. Must target ground, to prevent accidental usage.
- Bloodstone now also gains charges when making a kill outside the radius.
- Increased starting charges from 5 to 6.
- Increased respawn time reduction per charge from 3 to 4.
- Can no longer be disassembled.
- Bloodpact now starts with 5 charges.
- Reduced charge loss upon death from 50% to 33%
- Increased death heal from 400 + 25 * charges to 400 + 30 * charges
- Increased health bonus from 450 to 500.
- Old Bloodpact
- Gains charges for every kill you make. Each charge grants health and mana regeneration. When dying, heals allies health and mana within a big radius and leaves a mark on the ground which grants vision and causes your hero to continue gain experience around it. Also reduces gold loss and respawn timer when dying. This reductions are twice as strong when having charges.
- Charge per kill: 1 (2 if empty)
- Health and mana regeneration per charge: 1.5
- Death charge loss: 1
- Death heal radius: 1675
- Death health heal: 450
- Death mana restore: 400
- Death gold loss reduction: 20% (40% when having charges)
- Death respawn time reduction: 10% (20% when having charges)
- New Bloodstone:
- Gains a charge for every dying enemy hero within range. Each charge grants mana regeneration. When dying, heals allies health within a big radius based on the number of charges and leaves a mark on the ground which grants vision and causes your hero to continue gain experience around it. Also reduces gold loss and respawn time when dying based on the number of charges.
- Charge gain radius: 1000
- Charge per enemy death: 1
- Mana regeneration per charge: 1
- Death charge loss: 50% (rounded down)
- Death aoe heal radius: 1675
- Death aoe health heal: 400 + 25 * charges
- Death gold loss reduction: 25 * charges
- Death respawn time reduction: 3 * charges
- Reduced Void Stone cost from 900 to 875 (total cost from 5075 to 5050).
- Increased health regeneration bonus from 5 to 6.
- Increased mana regeneration bonus from 110% to 200%.
- Bloodpact no longer has a 40 second stack restriction (means multiple Bloodstone deaths can now heal the same allied units within range twice within 40 seconds).
The bloodmark left at the owner's death location
Bloodstone replenishing allies' health