From Dota 2 Wiki
| Blink Dagger|
|The fabled dagger used by the fastest assassin ever to walk the lands.|
| Bought From|
Ability[edit | edit source]
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
- Heroes whose default item build includes Blink Dagger as a core item: Axe, Batrider, Brewmaster, Centaur Warrunner, Crystal Maiden, Earthshaker, Enigma, Lina, Magnus, Puck, Rubick, Sand King, Templar Assassin, Tidehunter, Ursa.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Blink Dagger as a situational item: Bane, Beastmaster, Dark Seer, Disruptor, Doom, Dragon Knight, Earth Spirit, Invoker, Jakiro, Legion Commander, Leshrac, Lich, Lifestealer, Lion, Meepo, Nyx Assassin, Oracle, Pudge, Slardar, Sven, Tinker, Tiny, Treant Protector, Vengeful Spirit, Venomancer, Winter Wyvern, Wraith King, Zeus.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Using Blink always requires a hero to face the direction before actually blinking, meaning when not blinking straightforward the hero will not blink instantly but after a slight delay depending on its turn rate.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the original DotA, this item was called Kelen's Dagger, in reference to a Warcraft III item, Kelen's Dagger of Escape.
- Kelen was a well known rogue in the Warcraft universe, who was known for his ability to escape from any dangerous situation thanks to the help of his dagger.
Balance changelog[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]