From Dota 2 Wiki
| Blink Dagger|
|The fabled dagger used by the fastest assassin ever to walk the lands.|
| Bought From|
- Heroes whose default item build includes Blink Dagger as a core item: Axe, Batrider, Brewmaster, Centaur Warrunner, Crystal Maiden, Earthshaker, Enigma, Lina, Magnus, Puck, Rubick, Sand King, Templar Assassin, Tidehunter, Ursa.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Blink Dagger as a situational item: Bane, Beastmaster, Dark Seer, Disruptor, Doom, Dragon Knight, Earth Spirit, Invoker, Jakiro, Legion Commander, Leshrac, Lich, Lifestealer, Lion, Meepo, Nyx Assassin, Oracle, Oracle, Pudge, Slardar, Sven, Tinker, Tiny, Treant Protector, Vengeful Spirit ... further results.
- In the original DotA, this item was called Kelen's Dagger, in reference to a Warcraft III item, Kelen's Dagger of Escape.
- Blink is no longer disabled if you take no damage
- Gold cost increased from 2150 to 2250
- Blink no longer has a manacost.
- Damage disable no longer ignores self damage.
- Blink Dagger now purchasable on Pudge and Vengeful Spirit
- Cooldown decreased from 14 to 12.
- Items that get disabled with damage (Heart & Dagger) are no longer affected by self damage. Roshan damage now disables them.
- Cooldown decreased from 18 to 14
- Increased Kelen's Dagger cooldown from 15 to 18
- Reduced Kelen's Dagger cooldown from 30 to 15 seconds
- Kelen's Dagger now only triggers on player controlled damage
- Increased cast range of Kelen's Dagger
- Changed how Dagger of Escape works. It cannot be activated if you took damage in the last 3 seconds.
- Increased Kelen's Dagger of Escape cooldown from 25 to 30 seconds
- Dagger of Escape has a 90 mana cost now
- Blink Dagger range changed from 1300 to 1000