From Dota 2 Wiki
| Blink Dagger|
|The fabled dagger used by the fastest assassin ever to walk the lands.|
Ability[edit | edit source]
- Double clicking the item automatically casts it on your team's fountain, blinking towards its direction.
- Does not blink for the full distance when targeting closer than its max distance.
- When targeting beyond the max blink distance, it blinks for 960 range towards the targeted direction, instead of 1200.
- The second sound only plays when the blinked distance is greater than 960 (1160 with Aether Lens). It is audible to everyone.
- Damage greater than Roshan puts Blink on a 3 second cooldown. from any player (including allies and self) or
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
- Heroes whose default item build includes Blink Dagger as a core item: Batrider.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Blink Dagger as a situational item: Dark Seer.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Using Blink always requires a hero to face the direction before actually blinking, meaning when not blinking straightforward the hero will not blink instantly but after a slight delay depending on its turn rate.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the original DotA, this item was called Kelen's Dagger, in reference to a Warcraft III item, Kelen's Dagger of Escape.
- Kelen was a well known rogue in the Warcraft universe, who was known for his ability to escape from any dangerous situation thanks to the help of his dagger.
Gallery[edit | edit source]