| Blink Dagger
|The fabled dagger used by the fastest assassin ever to walk the lands.
| Bought From|
| Alert allies?
The Blink Dagger is an item purchasable at the Main Shop, under Arcane, and at the Side Lane Shop.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Blink Dagger as a core item: Axe, Batrider, Brewmaster, Centaur Warrunner, Crystal Maiden, Earthshaker, Enigma, Lina, Magnus, Puck, Rubick, Sand King, Templar Assassin, Tidehunter, Ursa.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Blink Dagger as a situational item: Bane, Beastmaster, Disruptor, Doom, Dragon Knight, Earth Spirit, Invoker, Jakiro, Legion Commander, Leshrac, Lich, Lifestealer, Lion, Meepo, Nyx Assassin, Oracle, Oracle, Pudge, Slardar, Sven, Tinker, Tiny, Treant Protector, Venomancer, Winter Wyvern ... further results.
- In the original DotA, this item was called Kelen's Dagger, in reference to a Warcraft III item, Kelen's Dagger of Escape.
- Gold cost increased from 2150 to 2250
- Blink no longer has a manacost.
- Damage disable no longer ignores self damage.
- This means abilities like Rot will trigger it, but HP loss like Soul Ring will not.
- Blink Dagger now purchasable on Pudge and Vengeful Spirit
- Cooldown decreased from 14 to 12.
- Items that get disabled with damage (Heart & Dagger) are no longer affected by self damage. Roshan damage now disables them.
- Cooldown decreased from 18 to 14
- Increased Kelen's Dagger cooldown from 15 to 18
- Reduced Kelen's Dagger cooldown from 30 to 15 seconds
- Kelen's Dagger now only triggers on player controlled damage
- Increased cast range of Kelen's Dagger
- Changed how Dagger of Escape works. It cannot be activated if you took damage in the last 3 seconds.
- Increased Kelen's Dagger of Escape cooldown from 25 to 30 seconds
- Dagger of Escape has a 90 mana cost now
- Blink Dagger range changed from 1300 to 1000