Black King Bar
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Black King Bar|
|A powerful staff imbued with the strength of giants.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- One Black King Bar grants a total of 200 health, 0.3 health regeneration and 24 (34 to strength heroes) attack damage.
Ability[edit | edit source]
|Grants Spell Immunity and 100% Magic Damage Resistance. Duration and cooldown decrease with each use. Some abilities are able to disable through Avatar.|
- Interrupts the owner's channeling spells upon cast.
- During Avatar, the hero cannot be affected by Ghost Scepter or by Ethereal Blade. These buffs get removed immediately.
- Causes the user's model size to increase by 30% for its duration. This has no impact on its collision size.
- The duration of Avatar is bound to the hero. Re-buying Black King Bar does not reset it.
- For more details, including a list of spells which are not blocked, see Spell immunity.
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
- Heroes whose default item build includes Black King Bar as a core item: Gyrocopter, Luna, Lycan, Phantom Assassin, Shadow Fiend, Spirit Breaker, Troll Warlord.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Black King Bar as a situational item: Arc Warden, Bane, Batrider, Bloodseeker, Bounty Hunter, Broodmother, Chaos Knight, Clinkz, Death Prophet, Drow Ranger, Elder Titan, Ember Spirit, Enigma, Juggernaut, Legion Commander, Leshrac, Lifestealer, Night Stalker, Outworld Devourer, Pugna, Razor, Rubick, Silencer, Slark, Sniper, Templar Assassin, Terrorblade, Tinker, Tusk, Ursa... further results.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When facing a lot of magical damage or many disables, a Black King Bar alone can provide enough survivability, allowing carry heroes to focus on damage items after having Black King Bar.
- Vice versa, Black King Bar is not effective against physical damage, or spell immunity piercing spells, so other items for survivability should be considered (e.g. armor items against physical damage, or escape items against some spells).
Gallery[edit | edit source]