From Dota 2 Wiki
|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
- Level 20 left talent: Increased health bonus from 350 to 400.
- Level 10 right talent: Increased experience bonus from 15% to 20%.
- Level 15 left talent: Increased respawn time reduction from 30 to 35.
- Level 20 left talent: Increased health bonus from 300 to 350.
- Level 25 left talent: Increased Wild Axes damage bonus from 175 to 250.
- Call of the Wild now always provides a Hawk and a Boar at each level.
- Rescaled health from 50/50/100/100 to 40/60/80/100.
- Rescaled movement speed from 270/270/400/400 to 250/300/350/400.
- Increased day sight from 500/500/1600/1600 to 700/1000/1300/1600.
- Rescaled night sight from 500/500/1200/1200 to 700/800/900/1000.
- Rescaled gold bounty from 30/30/65/65 to 30/40/50/60.
- [Undocumented] Increased health regeneration from 0.5/0.5/1.5/1.5 to 1.5.
- [Undocumented] Increased experience bounty from 20/20/77/77 to 77.
- [Undocumented] Increased armor from 0/0/5/5 to 5.
- [Undocumented] The hawks are now always named Hawk, instead of Scout Hawk or Greater Hawk.
- Rescaled health from 0/400/400/500 to 200/300/400/500.
- Increased base attack damage from 0/23-29/23-29/43-49 to 15-15/30-30/45-45/60-60.
- Rescaled Base Attack Time from 0/1.5/1.5/1 to 1.25.
- Increased Poison slow from 0%/20%/20%/35% to 10%/20%/30%/40%.
- [Undocumented] The boars are now always named Boar, instead of Lesser Boar or Greater Boar.
- Wild Axes
- Primal Roar
- Increased side knockback radius from 250 to 300.
- Secondary targets now take the same damage as the primary target (100/200/300 to 200/250/300).
- Increased Push distance from 240 to 300.
- Increased Push duration from 0.4 to 0.6.
- Increased base attack damage from 33-37 to 37-41 (total attack damage is now 60-64).
- Increased collision size from 12 to 24.
- Reduced collision size from 24 to 12.
- Increased attack range from 100 to 128.
- Wild Axes now move at similar speed to the max range (so it isn't as slow for short range targeting).
- Decreased Hawk Invisibility fade time from 8 to 5.
- Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrade for Beastmaster: Increases Primal Roar cast range from 600 to 950 and reduces cooldown from 80/75/70 to 45 on each level.
- Fixed Primal Roar not being blocked properly by Linken's Sphere.
- Call of the Wild
- Reduced cooldown from 45/50/55/60 to 40 on each level.
- According to the official changelog, the duration was reduced from 60/70/80/90 to 60, but that was not the case.
- Replaced Permanent Invisibility with an active Invisibility: Duration: 5 seconds, Fade Time: 1 second, Cooldown: 30 seconds
- Increased health from 25 on each level to 100/100/200/200.
- Increased gold bounty from 30/30/100/100 to 30/30/40/40.
- Increased movement speed from 280 on each level to 280/280/400/400.
- Reduced health from 400/400/700/700 to 400/400/500/500.
- Reduced movement speed from 350 on each level to 280/280/350/350.
- Reduced day vision from 1600 on each level to 500/500/1600/1600.
- Reduced night vision from 1200 on each level to 500/500/1200/1200.
- Reduced health from 300/300/875/875 to 25 on each level.
- Increased Gold bounty from 0 on each level to 30/30/100/100.
- Beastmaster now loses 50% of his stacks on Beast Rage when changing attack targets, instead of losing them all.
- Fixed Call of the Wild not allowing you to select either ability icon to skill.
- Fixed the path that Wild Axes take. It should now work the way it was originally intended.
- Fixed Wild Axes being left behind when blinking to a location with a different z-value while they're in-flight.
- Fixed him doing 10 less base damage than he's supposed to.
- Fixed gestures not being properly deleted in some occasions. Fixes Beastmaster never leaving his flail animations (and thus strutting down the middle lane like a boss).
- Fixed Inner Beast giving a constant attack speed bonus instead of a percentage.
- The hawk fades at the right time. (1 sec faster).
- Call of the Wild summons units for the correct amount of time.
- The lower level pig doesn't have as strong a slow as the big pig.
- Fixed the pig's attack range.
- Inner Beast works on non-heroes.
- Wild Axes provide vision.