The Battle Fury is an Item purchasable at the Main Shop, under Weapons.
- The cleave benefits from critical hits, including those from items.
- Now requires Quelling Blade to build (total cost from 4350 to 4575).
- Reduced attack damage bonus from 65 to 55.
- Increased Cleave radius from 250 to 280.
- Added new active ability
- Chop Tree or Ward:
- Destroy a target tree or ward. Chop cast range is increased when targetting wards.
- Tree cast range: 350
- Ward cast range: 450
- Notes: Can only target trees and enemy Observer Wards and Sentry Wards.
- Added new passive ability
- Increases attack damage against non-hero units, based on whether the equipped hero is ranged or melee.
- Melee attack damage bonus: 60%
- Ranged attack damage bonus: 25%
- Notes: Does not work against Roshan. Multiple sources of Quell do not stack. Only increases base attack damage and that provided by attributes.
- Increased Cleave radius from 225 to 250.
- Reduced Void Stone cost from 900 to 875 (total cost from 4785 to 4760).
- Increased Cleave radius from 200 to 225.
- Reduced Mithril Hammer cost from 1825 to 1610.
- Reduced Claymore cost from 1500 to 1400.
- Total cost from 5100 to 4785.
- Perseverance no longer has a 1 gold cost recipe.
- No longer has a 50 gold cost recipe.
- Total cost from 5151 to 5100.
- Perseverance now has a 1 gold cost recipe.
- Now has a 50 gold cost recipe.
- Total cost from 5100 to 5151.
- Reworked recipe and stats
- Old Battle Fury:
- Recipe: Mithril Hammer (1825), Helm of Iron Will (1400)
- Total cost: 3225
- Attack damage bonus: 24
- Health regeneration bonus: 2
- Armor bonus: 5
- Ability Cleave
- New Battle Fury:
- Recipe: Mithril Hammer (1825), Claymore (1500), Perseverance (1775)
- Total cost: 5100
- Attack damage bonus: 55
- Health regeneration bonus: 5
- Mana regeneration bonus: 100%
- Ability: Cleave