From Dota 2 Wiki
|The bearer of this mighty axe gains the ability to cut down swaths of enemies at once.|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Chop Tree or Ward|
|Destroy a target tree or ward. Chop cast range is increased when targetting wards.|
|Cast Range (Tree): 350|
Cast Range (Ward): 450
|Increases attack damage against non-hero units, based on whether the equipped hero is ranged or melee. Does not provide bonus damage against Roshan.|
|Attack Damage Bonus (Melee): 60%|
Attack Damage Bonus (Ranged): 25%
- Only increases base damage and that provided by attributes. Attack damage bonuses are not increased.
- The bonus damage does not apply when attacking friendly units (i.e. denying own creeps).
- When the owner's attack type changes to ranged or melee, the attack damage bonus adapts immediately.
- Quell fully works with crits, cleaves and lifesteal. When having cleave, attacking a creep cleaves the increased damage in the area.
- However, if the unit has Tidebringer, the attack which procs it is not increased by Quell.
- Elder Dragon Form's splash also splashes the increased damage when attacking a creep.
- The damage Moon Glaive bounces are not increased, since they are based on the attacker's attack damage value.
- Psi Blades will spread the increased damage when attacking a creep.
|Deals a percent of attack damage in a 280 area around the target. Ranged units cannot Cleave.|
|Cleave Radius: 280|
Cleave Damage: 35%
- Cleave damage is reduced by Damage Block.
- The cleave damages a circular area in front of the owner.
- Fully stacks with other sources of cleaves. Each source of cleave works completely independent.
- Does not cleave upon attacking wards, buildings or allied units. Wards and buildings are unaffected by cleave.
- Despite the visual effect, cleave damage is applied instantly in the whole area.
- Ranged units cannot cleave.
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The cleave benefits from critical hits, including those from items.
Gallery[edit | edit source]