Armlet of Mordiggian
|Armlet of Mordiggian|
|Weapon of choice among brutes, the bearer sacrifices his life energy to gain immense strength and power.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
Heroes can buy multiple Armlets, but the active effect does not stack.
- If multiple Armlets are toggled on, turning off any Armlet will end Unholy Strength.
- It can be re-enabled toggling on any inactive Armlet
One Armlet of Mordiggian grants the following
- While toggled off, grants a total of 7 health regeneration, 5 armor, 25 attack speed and 9 attack damage.
- While toggled on, grants a total of 475 health, 7.75 health regeneration, 5 armor, 25 attack speed and 40 (65 to strength heroes) attack damage.
None of the stat bonuses given by multiple Armlets of Mordiggian will stack. This is the only item in the game to not give stat bonuses from multiple, identical items.
Ability[edit | edit source]
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
- Heroes whose default item build includes Armlet of Mordiggian as a core item: Alchemist, Chaos Knight, Huskar, Legion Commander, Lifestealer, Slardar, Wraith King.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Armlet of Mordiggian as a situational item: Dragon Knight, Night Stalker, Spirit Breaker.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When toggled on, Armlet increases maximum and current health by 450. This means when not at full health, it can effectively work as a temporary heal. However, it also has the opposite effect when toggling off, instantly reducing the hero's health by 450 (but not below 1). When toggled properly, this allows heroes at low health to survive and turn fights.
- This item is very good with lifesteal, and if the user's damage output is high enough it can negate the health loss, depending on the amount of lifesteal the user has.
- The Heart of Tarrasque's passive regen vastly overturns the health loss, allowing to have the Armlet constantly active, as long as the heart does not get disabled. The health loss of Armlet also does not disable the regeneration of Heart of Tarrasque, since it is considered HP Removal.
- The Armlet is a very cost-effective item to build, especially on strength heroes that naturally benefit most from its effects. It is also useful on heroes with illusions or abilities that increase their base damage (like Sven's ultimate).
- Lone Druid's Spirit Bear is normally affected by the health drain, but does not benefit from the strength bonus.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Armlet of Mordiggian is named after Mordiggian, a deity in the Cthulhu Mythos created by Clark Ashton Smith in his story The Charnel God (1934), whose powers consist of sucking away life force and whose cult consists entirely of ghouls.
Update History[edit | edit source]
Balance changelog[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]