From Dota 2 Wiki
|Losing the donkey is punishable by death.|
| Bought From|
|Active||Summon Animal Courier|
 Active Ability
 Summon Animal Courier
 Courier Skills
 Balance changelog
- Ground Courier respawn time reduced from 180 seconds to 140 seconds.
- Ground Courier bounty per player reduced from 175 to 150. Flying Courier bounty is still 175.
- Movement speed increased from 300 to 350.
- HP increased from 45 to 75.
- Courier no longer block neutral creeps from spawning.
- Cost decreased from 170 to 150.
- Courier death team bounty from 150 to 175
- Courier death team bounty can only trigger while no couriers are dead
- Added a new ability on the courier to go to the secret shop
- Couriers are now invulnerable near their fountain
- Basic courier is magic immune (like flying courier, most spells did not work on couriers already)
- Couriers no longer drop items when they die
- Couriers respawn 3 minutes after death, the items they have are inaccesible during that time
- Couriers now give 150 to each enemy player, instead of 300 to the killer.
- Consumable Items no longer automatically fuse with ones you don't own (except for wards)
- You can now have a courier carry 2 separate TP scrolls for different players
- Removed Courier Upgrade button from courier
- Automatically upgraded to Flying Courier when you put the recipe on it
- Couriers can now carry Gem of Truesight (it loses its truesight while on courier)
- Price decreased from 200 to 170
- Added a new ability to the courier that drops all the items that do not belong to you to their respective CoPs and then gathers all items that are yours onto the courier.
- Added a new ability on couriers "Return Home" that sends your courier back to base
- Added a new ability on couriers "Transfer Items" that transfers your items to your hero directly
- Couriers now spawn 175 units infront of the hero rather than ontop of the hero
- Courier now costs 200 gold
- Couriers can no longer place wards
- Couriers now have a "Drop All Items" ability
- Couriers can now disassemble items
- Added a new ability for Animal Courier to change its model.
- Increased Vulture model size a bit
- When purchasing a courier, Sentinel will get a random selection of Chicken, Raccoon or Penguin, while Scourge will get a random selection of Carrion Beetle, Dune Worm or Fel Boar.
- Chicken/Crow can no longer sell items (has been abused in long games to sell for money to buyback. The sellback price on recipes is only intended to be that high to help against misclicks)
- Courier Chicken now has an ability to drop all items on it (to allow for undroppable items to be removed without trouble).
- Placed a limit on the number of chickens you can hold
- Rabbit model size increased a bit
 See also