|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
|Factions|| Darkbrew Family|
|Other Lore|| Alchemy|
Alchemist is a team of two beings, the Keen Razzil Darkbrew, and his ogre accomplice. Razzil is member of the Darkbrew Family, known for their interest in chymistry. Forever on the search for materials to use in alchemy, the pair extracts ingredients from the corpses of their foes. Although pacified by Razzil's makeshift potion, the ogre nonetheless seems tired of carrying his partner around, and longs for new shoes, a back brace, and less walking.
Despite Razzil's estrangement from his family, he still sometimes serve as their enforcer.
Tinker believes that alchemy is an illegitimate science, and thinks Razzil is a loon for practicing it.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Alchemist
- Play Play So you met in jail, huh? I was stuck in solitary.
- Play Play Listen Ogre, some financial advice? If that little man stiffs you out of any of your money, beat him to death.
- Play So they say your alchemy blew up an entire mountain? How'd you do it?
- Play Jockey.
- Play Jockey.
Enemies killing Alchemist
- Play Your free ride is over.
- Play Ride no more, smallkeen!
- Play Smallkeens should be scoured from the land!
- Play Two bounties for one!
- Play A small-Keen and his ogre meet their deaths.
- Play Sagan has been eyeing your mount all day.
- Play Play Look on the bright side Alchemist: you can make yourself a potion to forget this fight.
- Play Play Alchemist, you could be riding that frost dragon and I'd still end you.
- Play The ogre and his parasite are no more.
- Play Sorry, I was aiming for the little guy. Me too.
- Play Shame about the ogre. True dat.
- Play You're free! Naw, I think he's dead.
- Play Chirp!
- Play I do all me own dirty work, Al.
- Play You ride no more.
- Play Quit hogging all the good chems!
- Play What sort of loon believes in Alchemy?
- Play Ride your ogre to hell, small-keen.
- Play Ogre, you had a growth on your neck. I cut it off.
- Play I knocked that chip off your shoulder.
- Play Play You must be this tall to die.
- Play Keep your filthy Alchemy away from these waters!
- Play Play Money grubbing Alchemist, I gave you that one free of charge.
Enemies dying to Alchemist
- Play The ogre and his parasite slay me.
- Alchemist response: Play You don't think Pudge will mind if we salvage him for fluids, do ya?
- Alchemist response: Play Oh, this is gonna be good! Is it new shoes?
- Alchemist response: Play I love buying new equipment! Is it a back brace?
- Alchemist response: Play Blink dagger! Less walking is good!
- Darkbrew Enforcer description.
- Tinker response: Play What sort of loon believes in Alchemy?